Tuesday 12 March 2013

The Life and Loves of Jet Tea

Would you believe it?  I've only gone and written a novel.  Those of you who have been following this blog since its inception three years ago will already know that I have been working on The Life and Loves of Jet Tea - a fantastical opus in tribute to my best friend - for a long time.  Well, they said it'd never happen (possibly) but here it is.  My debut novel; available to purchase here!

The novel is also available on Amazon UK.

In the wake of a traumatic break-up, Jet Tea takes to the high streets of suburban West London to drink away his troubles with his society-hating friends.

While his friends are content to get their genitals out on dancefloors, bash commuters' heads in with golf clubs and find ever-more creative uses of the C-word, Jet Tea quickly realises he needs to find love, and will look everywhere for it... except for where he should be looking.

And what exactly is a vagrant claiming to be a wizard doing amidst all of this?

So if you like what I've written thus far, or like me enough to pretend you do, then I strongly recommend you check it out.  I hate comparing my own work to others but if I had to I'd call it a cross between Terry Pratchett and Withnail and I.  It's semi-biographical, but I can confirm that nobody I know personally has been portrayed (outside of the three lead characters, obviously).

Trust me, this is the safest way to get to know Jet Tea.

Also available on Kindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment